Start your job search
Since being established in 2004, we have significantly grown our team and refined our approach to deliver exceptional, professional and highly regarded recruitment consultancy services to businesses of all sizes.
Dedicated to providing a personal service and sector specific expertise supported by local job market insights, we now have three offices covering the south of England, London, the Midlands and beyond.
Our recruitment service combines cutting edge technology to source and attract talent with a traditional, people-focused strategy for candidate selection and campaign management.
We believe this approach has enabled us to attract and retain the best consultants in the area who have built an enviable reputation for being proactive, reliable and adaptable when it comes to both clients and candidates.
By partnering with Bond Williams Professional Recruitment to fill your next vacancy, we can promise to:
- Listen carefully to your requirements, ask insightful questions and take the time to learn about your company’s culture, environment and ethos, allowing us to gain a detailed understanding of the best fit for both the role and your organisation.
- Visit your business where time allows to help us gain an even better feel for your organisation and requirements and give you peace of mind that we are the right recruitment agency to support you.
- Provide you with a dedicated account manager who will deliver first class and consistent communication and brand continuity.
- Utilise our own network of personal contacts, in-house candidate database and market-leading initiatives, social media and technology to proactively source candidates that meet and hopefully exceed your brief.
- Source and shortlist CVs.
- Contact prospective candidates and provide them with a full brief to determine genuine interest.
- Pre-screen and interview candidates against your criteria.
- Only select the very best candidates to put forward for interview and arrange suitable dates, times and task briefs between all parties.
- Collect feedback from both clients and candidates and establish next steps.
- Advise on packages, remuneration and benefits, leading to successful placements and negotiate job offer terms between both parties.
- Stay in touch with clients and candidates throughout the onboarding process.
- Adhere to our rebate guarantee to mitigate any risk.
- Operate a best practice recruitment policy, ensuring a smooth process for clients and candidates.
This is what our clients and candidates have to say about us
“Laura is a highly skilled and conscientious individual who I really enjoy working with. Laura is friendly, polite, encouraging and influencing. She has supported me on numerous of recruitment requirements and have gone above and beyond. Laura anticipates the needs for others on all occasions and I cannot commend her enough.”HR Advisor & PA
“A super effort and the support has been fantastic. A testament to the Bond Williams team in getting seven positions filled.”Hiring Manager
“The person we employed has fitted straight into the company and is a great asset to our business. Bond Williams has restored my confidence in the value which can be added by a good recruitment agency.”Head of Recruitment
“We had previously had very poor experiences with recruitment agencies and were reluctant to employ another. Having now dealt with Bond Williams, we will continue to recruit through them in the future. The CV’s all had the required skills and experience and also matched the business requirements. The fee they charged was low compared to the time we had previously wasted recruiting for this position.”Head of HR
“I have found my experience with Bond Williams Recruitment to be a smooth, prompt and professional process. We are extremely impressed with the standard of service, especially the high calibre of candidates. You really listened to our requirements and most importantly, delivered. I would happily recommend you to any employer wanting to find ‘the right’ member of staff.”Recruitment Manager
“Bond Williams not only provide an efficient and professional service but are also a great pleasure to work with due to their friendly and personable approach. They 'listen' which can be a tough quality to find in many other agencies.”Hiring Manager
“Bond Williams demonstrate what it is to be superior service providers, and deliverers, in their field. Ultimately professional, primarily customer focussed; they take time to listen where others often don't. They offer exceptional value for money, consistency and results.”Recruitment Team