A Payroll Administrator is required to join an “up and coming” and successful accountancy and business services provider in the Ringwood area. Joining a newly created team charged with the provision of umbrella payroll services to contractors, freelancers and SMEs. Offering a competitive salary and enviable benefits package including: Study Support, Generous holiday entitlement, flexible working, Perkbox with exclusive employee discounts and more.
As Payroll Assistant (Umbrella) you will be responsible for the provision and processing of payroll services for the practices umbrella employees and clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* On-boarding of new umbrella employees and agreement of contract terms
* Processing monthly and weekly payroll for umbrella employees
* Responding to HMRC and Employee queries
* Pension auto-enrolment administration and compliance
* Year end payroll submissions
* A constant focus on delivering the highest level of customer service while meeting the requirements of the umbrella employees and clients
This role is well suited to an experienced payroll professional who has a sound working knowledge of the end to end payroll process and specifically working with umbrella payroll. The successful candidate will be well organised and able to communicate effectively withe all levels of payroll understanding. You will take pride in your work and have a desire to build on your experience while progressing in your career. Above all you will need to be able to work proactively as part of team and collaboratively towards the overall business objectives.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency