An Internal Auditor is required to an established and thriving business based in the Southampton locality. A market leader in their field that champions collaboration and embraces change. Offering a competitive salary, on-site parking and additional employment benefits package.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for challenging the organisations’ controls constructively to mitigate risk wherever possible.
Responsibilities to include:
* Assessment of financial and operational controls across the group
* Application of knowledge and previous experience to identify and assess control weaknesses
* Working collaboration with Senior Management to Mitigate risk
* Produce and present reports to senior management
* Forge strong working relationships with Key stakeholders throughout the business
* Assist in the development of Audit plans in line with prioritisation of business risks
* Ensure that best practice is shared throughout the business
This role would be well suited to a qualified accountant or auditor with strong experience of working in either internal or external audit. They will be pragmatic and methodical in their approach and able to work autonomously or as part of a team on a range of audits. The successful candidate will be an expert communicator and able to build working relationships at all levels across the business.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency