Healthcare Consultant – Bournemouth – £18,000 – £24,000 (DOP)
Healthcare Consultant – Bournemouth – £18,000 – £24,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you looking for a change to retail? Are you driven & highly focused? Our prestigious client, based in Bournemouth is seeking a Healthcare Consultant to join their fast-growing team. The role requires you to be highly focused, a fast learner, organised, computer literate with excellent communication skills & extremely good at sales closing.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by converting generated leads.
- Having customers needs at the forefront of everything you do.
- Follow sales procedure
- Learn & maintain a good understanding of PMI & relevant industry regulation.
- Follow guidelines issued by the Compliance Team to ensure all business is sold in line with FCA & company regulations.
- Work with the Customer Service Team to ensure customers are given the best possible journey & are treated fairly.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly effective written & verbal communication skills
- 12 months Sales experience in a targeted environment (Not essential as training is provided)
- Experience in Financial Services/regulated environment (Not essential as training is provided)
- Strong objection handler
- CeMAP, CertFP, CeFA, FPC
- Holidays for achieving Sales Targets (New York, Marbella, Vegas)
- Company PMI
- 4% Pension
- Reduced parking fees
- Birthday day off
- 22 days holiday
- Bonus packages
The working hours for the role are – Monday -Thursday 9.15am-7pm Friday 9am-1pm
Apply now if you are interested in this position. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please call 01202 233777 option 1 & ask for Amy Wilkins.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Job Reference: BBBH11013
Job Start Date: ASAP