Customer Service Representative – Temp – £9.33p/h – Bournemouth
Customer Service Representative – Temp – £9.33 per hour – Bournemouth
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their busy team. You will be part of the order management team dealing with calls, queries and complaints along with the orders.
Main responsibilities are:
- Answering calls from external customers
- Dealing with queries and complaints and the finding the solutions
- Entering all orders on to the system, accurately and efficiently
- Working closely with external and internal customers and can work with a diverse group of people.
- Taking part in the trade shows which are held twice a year.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience of working within a similar role, involved in Customer Service or customer facing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multi task and have great time management skills
- To be a continuous learner
- Able to work to deadlines, accurately and solve a solution
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 8.45am – 4.45pm with 30 minutes unpaid lunch. This role is initially 3 months temporary with a view to going onto a 9-month fixed term contract.
For more information on the role please call Suzanne Sherriff or send your CV to Suzanne.email@example.com, alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Job Reference: BBBH11010
Job Start Date: 01/05/2018