A Business Analyst is being sought by a well established and innovative business based in the Dorchester area. The position sits within a friendly and supportive team, reporting to the Head of Finance and working closely with the commercial and operational teams throughout the business.
As Business Analyst you will provide support to the Head of Finance in the production of meaningful and relevant analysis/ reporting packs on a monthly basis to be presented in a tangible format.
Responsibilities to include:
* Support for monthly preparation of financial MI pack to track KPIs, budgets and forecasts
* Support commercial team with client/customer analysis, data cleansing, categorisation and preesentation.
* Preparation and maintenance of key reports and dashboards
* Collect and manage data to create a ‘Data Lake’ to benchmark projects
* Supporting the ongoing software development programme; analysis of data, prepare, plan and support testing.
* Analysis, data modelling and data visualisation
* Sales reporting.
You will need to be an experienced/expert Power BI/Tableau/Excel user, comfortable handling large volumes of data to produce detailed analysis. Financial knowledge would be an advantage, but not essential. Competitive salary and on-site parking.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency