UX/UI Front end Developer – Dorset – £35,000-£45,000
UX/UI Developer required for an award winning security business in Dorset.
As a Front-End Developer you will be responsible for developing the visual layout and UX / UI in accordance with product and customer requirements ensuring functional and appealing interactive applications.
You will be able to demonstrate hands-on experience in using current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability. In addition you’ll have a self-driven, conscientious mentality with a commitment to creating innovations through high-quality work.
- create quality mock-ups and prototypes, ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- turn UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs
- write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
- optimize applications for maximum speed
- optimize applications for maximum scalability
- collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
Education, Skills & Experience
Experience with most or all of the following skills:
- REST API’s
- Proven work experience as Front-end developer
Experience with some or all of the following skills:
- CDCI development
- Unit Testing (Karma and/or Jasmine)
- Agile working
- UX / aesthetics designing and practices
- Remote working available
- Company-funded industry recognised certified training courses/qualifications
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Team-oriented culture
- Hybrid working part remote and part in the office flexibility
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
How to apply: To apply for the UX/UI Front end developer role, please submit your CV or for more information please contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams 01202 233777 Ext 4 for IT Team.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency