TIG Welder – Salary up to £30,000 – Didcot
A TIG Welder is required by an innovative and growing production company in Didcot, Oxfordshire, with solid foundations in regulated precision fabrication and welding. Delivering advanced high performance vessels and structures using Stainless Steel, Copper and high purity Aluminium.
Desired skills/ experience:
- Understanding of information prescribed within Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS).
- Welding to a high standard, meeting specification and required codes.
- A good understanding of fabrication techniques
- Vast experience with TIG Welding & an understanding / experience with MIG welding
- Willingness to learn new processes and products
- Flexible attitude
- Engages with continued improvement
- Willingness to engage with other department
- Pension – Match up to 8%
- Production Bonus Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and shift.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency