Test Manager (Automation) – £50-55k – New Forest, Hampshire
A Test Manager (Automation) is required by a leading security business based in The New Forest, Hampshire.
The Test Manager, reporting to the Project Manager will oversee the work of the Test team and undertake system test related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems.
Over view of duties / Responsibilities.
- Manage the test team and conduct 1-2-1 together with appraisals
- Root cause analysis to identify recuring issues and report
- Drive test automation within the team
- Integrate test cases and test validation into DevOPs
- Analyse product specifications, software requirements specifications and software prototypes to identify and define the functional and non-functional testing required
- Work with software developers to plan and develop test cases
- Own and manage the test environments
- Prepare test plans and test scripts
- Develop automated testing scripts where appropriate
- Maintain test plans and test scripts
- Create write, maintain and execute automated tests
- Ensure procedures are accurate, followed and report on issues
- Risk Management within the SDLC to identify data privacy or system security issues
- Arrange and manage Penetration Tests
- Manage Change Advisory Board
- Carry out other tasks as agreed with the IT Director
- Automation of testing using tools such as Selenium & QTP
- Understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Manual testing
- SQL in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Defect monitoring and management
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is £50,000-55,000 p.a. depending on experience and relevant skills.
Benefits include 22 days per year plus bank holidays (Increase after 2 years’ service)
Benefits; Company pension scheme, death in service, incapacity benefit, holiday purchase scheme, Cycle2work scheme, onsite showers and restaurant, free parking, and many more!
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the Test Manager role. For further information contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – Charmaine@bondwilliams.co.uk
Keywords: Automation Test Manager ,Test Manager, Senior Test Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA, Automated Tester, Manual Tester, ISTQB, ISEB.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency