Test Analyst – £35-£40k – 2 Days WFH / 3 days New Forest
A Test Analyst is required by a leading security business based in New Forest, Hampshire.
The Test Analyst role offers 2 days working from home remote and 3 days intheir New Forest based Offices.
The Test Analyst will work in a team responsible for the development, maintenance and support of customer facing applications and the core systems, collaborating with development teams, project managers and end users to scope the testing to be conducted and ensure best practice is followed.
- Test Scoping
- Analyse product specifications, software requirements specifications and software prototypes to identify and define the functional and non-functional testing required
- Produce high level test plans
- Provide impacts for the required testing
- Test Preparation
- Work with software developers to plan and develop test cases
- Prepare test plans and detailed test scripts
- Specify and create test data
- Produce low level test plans
- Test Execution
- Maintain test plans and test scripts
- Execute and support automated tests
- Strategic Planning
- Identify opportunities to introduce test automation into the BAU workflow for frequently repeated testing tasks
- Automation of testing using tools such as Selenium
- Understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Manual testing
- SQL in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Dev Ops Defect monitoring and management
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Browser compatibility testing
- Experience in both manual and automated testing for all applications supported
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is £35,000-40,000 p.a. depending on experience and relevant skills.
Benefits include 22 days per year plus bank holidays (Increase after 2 years’ service)
Benefits; Company pension scheme, death in service, incapacity benefit, holiday purchase scheme, Cycle2work scheme, onsite showers and restaurant, free parking, and many more!
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the Test Engineer role. For further information contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – Charmaine@bondwilliams.co.uk
Keywords: Test Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA, Automated Tester, Manual Tester, ISTQB, ISEB.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency