Temporary Applications Analyst – £16.63 p/h- Poole
Applications Analyst – Temporary up to 6 months – £16.63 p/h- Poole
Applications Analyst required to join our client based in Poole, Dorset on a temporary basis of up to 6 months. The ideal candidate will be pragmatic with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as being logical and collaborative when problem solving. The role is hybrid and requires a minimum of 1 day in the office each week in Poole, Dorset.
- Provide support to designated business areas to work with partners and customers conducting root cause analysis, evaluate and generate ideas, contributing to the design of solutions for improvement and to effective implementation plans.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of technical solutions including, testing of new and existing applications and production of supporting documentation. Performing post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Provide enhancements and defect resolution. Communicate application problems and issues in a timely manner to key stakeholders and support the resolution plans including the prioritisation, scheduling, and administering of work as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including Solution Specialists, Data, IT and management teams in order to help identify technical opportunities, mitigate risks and deliver technical change / improvements in most effective way.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business studies or computer science or information systems, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of and experience with business applications, eg: SharePoint, Dynamics D365, Industry Specific Software such as First Class or NG
- IT Literacy qualifications such as ECDL or certifications
- Maths and English to a high standard essential
How to apply:
If you are interested in the Applications Analyst role, please submit a copy of your CV to [email protected]
For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment in Bournemouth 01202 233777 option 4 for IT.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency