Technical Systems Manager – Bournemouth £40,000 p.a
Technical Systems Manager required with strong experience technical skills to include Microsoft Server and Server Application administration – Networking – LAN, WLAN, Azure, O365 for a growing and incredibly successful technology company.
- Microsoft Server and Server Application administration.
- Microsoft 365 Setup, configuration and support.
- Microsoft Azure Setup, configuration and support
- Network administration (LAN and WLAN).
- Firewall administration.
- Endpoint device configuration.
- Network design and troubleshooting.
- Windows Microsoft Certified Professional.
- VMWare and Hyper-V deployment and management.
- Backup methods and technologies including Veeam and Backup Exec
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is £40,000 p.a. You will also benefit from 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, free on-site parking, casual dress code, and staff discount scheme. The company also provides exceptional career progression opportunities through an extensive skills development plan and company-funding training courses.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Systems Manager, Technical Consultant, IT Consultant, 2nd Line, 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, IT Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Consultant, Technical Engineer, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency