Technical Support Advisor – Bournemouth – Temp – £10.26 p/h
Technical Support Advisor – Bournemouth – Temp – £10.26 per hour
Our client based in Bournemouth are looking for a Technical Support Advisor to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
The role will require you to provide exceptional customer service to ensure that the telecommunications systems are maintained, rectify any faults in a professional and timely manner.
Main responsibilities are:
- Providing telephone support to our customers in order to maintain their telephone systems, ensuring that the customer is fully satisfied
- Obtaining referrals from satisfied customers and passing these to the upgrades team
- To be able to report 3rd party faults directly with suppliers, then handing over to the 3rd party Technician to update and manage.
- Update each database query on time and with as much detail as possible if Escalation/Site visit required and reason after updating the customer on the next step to completing their query.
- Supporting the work of the Technical Teams in additional areas as required
- The development and training of any new Technicians working with you
- Carry out active training whilst in the office on new and existing products
- Carrying out general administration duties including filing, logging calls, faxing etc as necessary.
- Experience within customer service/technical support (telecommunications knowledge would be advantageous)
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone.
- Attention to detail and highly accurate.
- IT Literate
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch. You will also receive two 15-minute breaks.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency