Technical Sales – Instrumentation – Home Based
A highly successful and well established instrumentation manufacturer are looking to add a Technical Account Manager to their thriving sales team. This is an autonomous, mainly remote, technical sales roles working with a range of customers, OEMs and Distributors. An attractive salary and bonus structure is on offer for the successful applicant.
Responsibilities of Technical Account Manager:
- Finding new OEM customers and providing technical introductions to products.
- Working with potential customers, closing sales, and creating the foundation for commercially valuable relationships.
- Working with the commercial team to identify and develop opportunities, including providing market and competitor insight
- Prioritising new opportunities and facilitating them through to closure with each new account
- Working with wider business to identify and implement improvements to customer experience
Key Requirements for Technical Account Manager:
- Experience selling technical products (knowledge of electronics and/or sensors is a distinct advantage)
- Experience managing and training distributors
- Experience managing both day to day and strategic OEM accounts
- Results focused, comfortable owning KPIs and presenting and explaining performance
- Good project management skills, able to balance short and medium-term goals
- Clean driving license and willingness to travel as much as is required to meet targets.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency