Technical Marketing Manager – £40,000 – £50,000 – Blandford
Technical Marketing Manager – Salary of £40,000 – £50,000 – Blandford
Our client, a leading technology based business, are currently looking to recruit a Technical Marketing Manager to join their team. You will unlock new insights and ideas to grow our business worldwide and contribute to the transformation of the Marketing function leveraging digital technologies and new ways of working to drive process improvement and best practices.
· Creating marketing campaigns with a sound understanding of brand and /or marketing strategy.
· Developing and implementing the company marketing strategy, including company websites, social media, value proposition, messaging and positioning.
· Working closely with the Sales and Product Management teams on project development and implementation to deliver targets and key performance indicators.
· Developing technical marketing material and preparing for industry-related events.
· Driving creative large-scale brand campaigns, content marketing and prospect segmentation through key customer insights.
· Conducting market research about customers, competitors, industry trends.
· Actively engaging with the wider business to help it understand how to use the brand strategy in its decision-making processes, so that our purpose is embedded in our business and operations.
· Proactively managing internal and external enquiries.
· Tracking and reporting, ensuring all activity is delivered within budget.
· Passion for technology and data-driven business.
· Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar.
· 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing role in Telecom, Cyber or SaaS company.
· Proficiency with LinkedIn, Google and Facebook Analytics, web analysis tools.
· Extensive experience within Digital Marketing and creating opportunities to refine targeting and to deliver more effective marketing plans, content and reporting.
· Advanced in the use and understanding of all Digital Marketing tools and technologies essential for performance analysis, forecasting and conversion optimisation
· Experience of supporting and facilitating cross-functional projects in SME organisations.
· Proven experience leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members.
If you are interested in the Technical Marketing Manager role, please submit a copy of your CV to [email protected] or apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency