Technical Consultant, ERP Applications – Competitive Salary
A Technical Consultant with ERP Applications experience is required by a successful and growing company in Poole, Dorset.
The role will involve all aspects of the project lifecycle during the implementation and delivery of SAP/ERP solutions for customers, ensuring that delivery of key project milestones remain on time and on budget. This is a customer-centric role where you would be required to attend client sites, work remotely, and be present on-site at the company’s office in Poole. The position is ideal for someone with strong consultancy experience in ERP applications.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Deliver high-quality solutions to customers and provide regular, meaningful support throughout the implementation process
- Coordinate with Project Managers on each implementation
- Stay updated with new releases of ERP software solutions, and maintain good understanding of their capabilities, features and limitations
- Ensure effective post go-live implementation and support that will result in successful client transitions
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar Technical Consultant role
- Strong knowledge of ERP applications (e.g. SAP Business One, Exact, Navision, Sage, or similar)
- Experience in Excel, SQL, and Crystal Reports
- Competent in training small classroom environments
- Understanding of core logistical business processes, definition analysis, system design, and ISO Information Security
- Full UK driving license
- Any knowledge of Codeless BPA (Orbis TaskCentre), programming languages (VB, C# or Java), Solver Bi 360, SAP HANA, or Boyum Usability Package for B1 (B1UP) would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is between competitive and negotiable depending on experience, plus a company car or car allowance, performance related bonuses, incentives, healthcare, and other benefits.
Covid-19 & Remote Working:
The company is currently operating a remote working policy during Covid-19 restrictions, however normal office working will resume after restrictions are lifted. Therefore, applicants must be located within a commutable distance of Poole or be willing to relocate. Client site visits will also be required after restrictions are lifted. (Please be assured that any visits will be in a safe environment with relevant social distancing and PPE implemented. Further information can be provided.)
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the ERP Application Technical Consultant role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: ERP Consultant, Technical Consultant, IT Consultant, Software Consultant, Application Consultant, SAP Business One, ERP Systems, IT Applications, Exact, Navision, Sage, Codeless BPA, Orbis TaskCentre.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency