Team Administrator – salary circa: £25,000 per annum – Oxford
Team Administrator required for an exciting Global manufacturing business based at the state-of-the-art Oxford Science Park OX4. Our client is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Team Administrator to work within an established legal team.
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Providing daily administrative support to the team
- Diary management
- Consulting with internal stakeholders providing reports
- Preparing and filing reports and documents to sign
- Previous experience providing administration support
- Highly organised, flexible, empathetic, initiative-taking, confident professional individual, with good people skills to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the team.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively as both part of a team and on your own initiative.
In return you will receive excellent benefits package and personal development plan.
Keywords: administration; filing; diary management
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency