Systems Engineer, Medical Devices – Alcester
A Systems Engineer is required by a medical device manufacturer in Alcester to contribute to systems development of company products. You will be leading on integration, verification and feasibility of the products.
As a Systems Engineer, you will:
- Aid in developing design solutions through prototyping and experimental testing
- A varied skill set with knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines including thermal, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, reliability, safety, cost, assembly and serviceability
- Ensure all aspects of the development lifecycle are followed to enable verification and validation to regulatory standards
- Identify any opportunities for process improvements to drive efficiency
Experience required for a Systems Engineer includes:
- Previous work in a similar role within medical devices
- Hands-on experience delivery electronic, mechanical and software solutions for complex devices
- Knowledge of testing, manufacturing and verification processes
- Working to quality standards (ISO 9001 & ISO 13485)
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and the ability to problem solve effectively and communicate well with multiple teams.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: systems| management| engineer| machine| medical| quality| validation| verification| mechatronics
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency