Support Call Handler – Bournemouth – Temp – £10.26 per hour
Our client based in Bournemouth are looking for a Support Call Handler to join their team on a possible Temporary to Permanent basis.
The role will require you to provide exceptional customer service to the incoming calls each day, ensuring each call is answered and dealt with in a timely manner.
Main responsibilities are:
Promptly answering all incoming telephone calls throughout the day, ensuring that: –
- the call is either transferred internally, where appropriate, to the relevant staff member or department;
- when the call is received from a customer the call and all details are logged onto the company database;
- where a staff member is absent or unable to answer their phone a detailed telephone message is taken and passed on in a timely manner;
- Calls will be answered within the company’s 3 ring policy.
- Case reference numbers should be provided to all customers.
- Monitor missed calls and return calls using the reports provided
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone.
- Attention to detail and highly accurate.
- IT Literate
- Ability to maintain excellent client relationships.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch. You will also receive two 15-minute breaks.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency