Support Administrator – Bournemouth – Salary of £18,000
Our client based in Bournemouth looking for a Support Administrator to join their busy team.
The main aspect of the role is to provide excellent administrative support to the team and manager when required along with project work and data entry.
- Answering incoming telephone calls whilst projecting a professional and business like manner at all times
- Ensuring that all tickets allocated to you via the helpdesk ticketing system are responded to in a professional and timely manner as per the company’s SLA’s
- Accurately recording all communications with clients in the helpdesk ticketing system
- Responding to queries via the online chat system, ensuring consistently high levels of service
- Loading and maintaining listings on the venue database adhering to the company required standard at all times
- Maintaining and updating venue group portfolios as and when required
- Identify any potential sales leads and ensure these are handed over to the sales team
- Maintain and update user data as per GDPR Regulations and internal company policy
- Contacting venues to schedule calls as the business demands, running webinar sessions across the different platforms.
- Participating in data project work as assigned by the Support Services Manager
- Working within and maintaining the guidelines as set by the Support Services Manager
- Previous experience within administration.
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be computer literate with experience in applications like Word and Excel or the
- Google equivalents, Sheets and Google Docs.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.30pm
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can an apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency