Support Admin Assistant – Bournemouth – Temp – £9.38 per hour
Support Administration Assistant – Bournemouth – Temp – £9.38 per hour
A Support Administration Assistant is required on a temporary basis for our client based in Bournemouth. The main aspect of this role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support. This role is term time only and an Enhanced DBS is required.
- Working with the Head of Year to assist outcomes and administering the academy reward system
- Providing administrative support to ensure that accurate records are taken, stored, and maintained in accordance with data protection legislation
- Producing reports using the management information system as required
- Consulting, liaising, and communicating with parents, staff and external agencies by telephone, email, letter, or text as appropriate
- Supporting in-year student admissions in liaise with the Office Administrator
- Liaising with all staff including attendance officer and SENCO, teachers, management, and any other parties as required on a regular basis
- Providing a supportive service to students at Student Support Services, liaising with staff, parents, and external agencies as appropriate
- Ensuring lost property and confiscated items are suitably processed
- Ensuring lockers are allocated and records appropriately maintained
- Co-ordinating and organising vaccinations, immunisations, and associated visits with external agencies
- Co-ordinating and organising student photographs
- Providing first aid and medical support to students in line with academy policies
- Experience within a similar role
- Enhanced DBS required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Communication on all levels
The working hours are Monday – Thursday 8am – 4pm and Friday 8am – 3.30pm – Term time only. This role has the opportunity to go permanent.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency