Supply Chain Analyst – Up to 35k – Oxford
A Supply Chain Analyst is required by a scientific manufacturing company in Oxford to manage production schedules and improve operational performance. The role is part of their ambitious expansion plan as they take a range of new products to a global market.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will:
- Analyse customer demand and create forecasts for long and short-term capacity, taking into consideration lead times, product life cycles and production capacity
- Purchase production materials to ensure continuity of supply
- Create production work orders, analyse any variances
- Understand purchase price variances and provide explanations
Experience required for a Supply Chain analyst includes:
- Experience working within a highly regulated manufacturing environment, ideally pharmaceutical or medical device
- Demonstrable skills in planning and forecasting within complex manufacturing operations
- Excellent organisational and communication skills in addition to strong Excel skills and experience with ERP and/or MRP systems
- Desirable exposure to ISO13485
The ideal Supply Chain Analyst will have strong supply chain experience within a regulated manufacturing environment, with knowledge of current GMP regulations.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: Supply Chain| GMP| Pharmaceutical| Medical Devices| Materials Controller| Production Planner| Materials Planner| Manufacturing| Materials Scheduler| ERP| MRP| CIPS| Forecasting| Planning
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency