SQL Report Analyst £27,800 – Bournemouth
An SQL Reporting Analyst is required to join a Dorset business based in either their Bournemouth or Poole offices.
Purpose of the Role
The role will be supporting, developing, and implementing reports for use at all levels, as well as supporting staff use of MI related systems.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive suite of SQL reports to all users of systems, including but not limited to customer Records, HR, Payroll and Finance data.
* Communicate and assist users in their understanding of all reports developed and published by the team
* Help develop and maintain a data warehouse platform covering and integrating all aspects of data.
* Develop and maintain business intelligence tools for visualisation and analysis of the data warehouse
* Resolve queries for both internal and external customers, logging requests in our call management system
* Intermediate MS Excel and Access skills
* Basic T-SQL Knowledge, preferably MS-SQL
* Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
* Ability to work at a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Approach an error or problem in a logical, methodical manner
* Ability to communicate technically complex matters appropriately to non-technical colleagues
* Experience of working to tight deadlines
The salary is £27,800 depending on experience
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 after 5 years’ service
- up to 4 days leave during the Christmas closure period
- Enrolment into the NEST Pension Scheme
- Access to a range of discounts including shopping, travel and healthcare
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme provided externally this is a completely confidential service and is free to all members of staff
37 hours per week, 8.30 to 5, 4.30 finish on Friday – hour lunch break.
If you are interested in the SQL Report Analyst role please submit a copy of your CV.
For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment in Bournemouth.
Keywords: SQL, MI, T-SQL, Analyst, Access, Data Analysis, DBA, Data Scientist, Data engineer, Crystal reports, Excel, Pivot tables.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency