Software Test Engineer – Medical Hardware – Warwickshire
A Software Test Engineer is required by a medical device manufacturer based at their site in Warwickshire to develop software tests for a variety of products. The role is part of their ambitious expansion plan as they take a range of new products to a global market.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will:
- Work with the software team on continuous improvements
- Use a variety of tools to develop company products
- Design, document and execute testing activities for specific components and parts
- Rapidly resolve any anomalies with the software team
Experience required for a Software Test Engineer includes:
- An Engineering Degree or similar relevant experience
- Hands on testing of real-time software to control electronics and electro-mechanical systems
- Experience using VectorCast and TestComplete toolsets
- Relevant experience using C, C++ as well as scripting such as Python in automated testing
- Knowledge of Real-Time Operating Systems (VxWorks, RTOS) and Visual Studio
The ideal Software Test Engineer will have used a variety of these tools and be confident in testing strategy and execution. In return, you will recieve and competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to grow and develop.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: Software| Testing| Medical Devices| Agile| Scripting| Programming| Engineering| VectorCast| TestComplete| C| C++
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency