Sitecore Web Specialist – South / Remote £36,5000
Sitecore Web Specialist required to specialise in Sitecore Platform management, supporting processes and integration’s across websites, apps and other platforms.
· Strategic content management system and digital marketing platform, Sitecore.
· Advise and govern quality across the Sitecore websites ensuring internal content managers adhere to page layout, component best practice, Information architecture, accessibility, UX and SEO standards.
· Build sections and update content which meet digital principles and user needs
· Support on embedding personalisation across the organisation and ensure it’s a key consideration during the briefing form management and other Sitecore advanced capabilities as the platform maturity develops.
· Responsible for development quality assurance leveraging automated testing, test management platforms such as Zephyr across the Sitecore development lifecycle. Working with Digital Platform Coordinators to ensure scripts are written and executed to a high standard. Testing across UAT and production environments.
· Support the Digital Platform Lead on strategic organisation wide projects which impact the Sitecore environment which will take advantage of the wider marketing features of the platform
· Essential – educated to degree level or equivalent client or agency experience
· Significant experience of content management systems specifically Sitecore and Umbraco
· Demonstrable experience with Sitecore’s Context Marketing and xDB capabilities are essential
· Experience managing web development backlog
· Experience in using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, OneTrust cookie management
- Experience with process driven approaches ie. Kanban, Lean and Agile methodologies would be desirable
- Experience in prioritising and managing conflicting stakeholder expectations and deadlines
- Experience of working within large and complex organisations
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control
- Previous line management experience is desirable
- Good understanding of Google Analytics for analysis and interpretation of website performance
Salary & Benefits:
The salary is £45,000-£58,000 Dependant on experience p.a.
Benefits including at least 26 days annual leave (increasing each year) plus all bank holidays, up to 16% pension, private medical insurance, health and dental cash plans, eye care vouchers, car share and cycle to work schemes, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, life cover, and much more.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Sitecore Web Specialist role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency