Service Workshop Team Leader – Up to 43k – Worthing
We are looking for a Service Workshop Team Leader with experience in medical technology to join a service workshop team based in Worthing.
Responsibilities as a Service Workshop Team Leader include:
- Leading and inspiring a small team of engineers in workshop repair goals
- Deliver an excellent customer experience through an efficient service turn around
- Make improvements to the facility through problem solving and team working
- Provide accurate forecasts and generate cost-saving ideas for the service team
Experience required includes:
- A qualification in Electrical of Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing a team of people
- A background in a service or operations environment, ideally in the medical sector
This job would suit someone around Worthing who enjoys a collaborative team environment and providing excellent customer support and service.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency