Service Desk Engineer Ferndown £25,000 p.a + Benefits
Service Desk Engineer is required by a leading technology company in Ferndown, Dorset.
The company prides themselves on providing outstanding customer support and IT infrastructure services to businesses. They require someone who is experienced in providing high level IT support and will be competent in resolving 2nd line support queries.
- Provide 2nd line IT support to customers
- Take ownership of issues until resolution has been achieved
- Attend customer sites for any new installations or to resolve issues on-site
- Experience working in a 2nd line IT support role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft services, including Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and Remote Desktop
- Understanding/ good knowledge of networking principles and security (LAN/ WAN/ Firewalls/ Routing)
- Any experience/knowledge of VMware, Hyper-V or Linux is desirable
- Any Microsoft certifications or CompTIA A+/ N+ would be advantageous
- Full UK driving license (for customer site visits)
- Experience in a client-focused Managed Services (MSP) environment/ IT Reseller would be highly advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is in the region of £25,000 p.a. depending on your level of skills and experience plus bonuses.
The company is taking special care to ensure that client sites are a safe environment with full compliance being carried out as per government guidance. Further information can be provided during an interview.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for Service Desk / Field Engineer role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: 2nd Line IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Engineer, Managed Service Provider, MSP, IT Technician, Technical Engineer, IT Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency