Senior Web Developer, PHP – Poole – 45,000 pa
A Senior level Web Developer is required by a leading company in Poole, Dorset. Strong Laravel and PHP coding skills are required.
Remote working of 1-2 days per week can be available on agreement.
(This is more frequent during Covid-19.)
- Build and maintain in-house ecommerce websites and support web-based marketing
- Ensure code and ecommerce framework is well architected, secure, robust and scalable
- Meet project deadlines
- Develop integrations with ERP system and other 3rd party API’s
- Fix bugs and provide QA testing
- Migrate websites from legacy platforms
- Attend stand ups
- Strong web development and coding experience
- Laravel development skills (ideally version 4.2 onwards)
- PHP OOP skills to advanced level
- Experience working with MSSQL 2012 R2 databases or similar
- Any knowledge of Composer, Git, CSS and Ubuntu web server admin desirable
- The following additional skills are not essential but would be advantageous: FabricJS, React, View, Node, Docker, Envoyer, Digital Ocean, Laravel Forge
Salary is up to £45,000 p.a. depending on your level of skills and experience.
There’s an exceptional range of benefits including: 21 days holiday increasing to 26 plus all bank holidays, incentivised gym membership, wellness and education benefit, no absence staff prize draw, free parking, social events including monthly staff lunch, parties and events.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Senior Web Developer role. For further information contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Senior Web Developer, Web Development Manager, Lead Developer, Lead Web Developer, Laravel Developer, Web Developer, Website Developer, PHP Developer, Web Applications, Web Development, Application Developer, Senior Laravel Developer, Senior Developer, Web Team Leader.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency