Senior Technical PM / Head of PMO – Remote / Leeds £65,000
Head of Project Management Office is required for a national Managed Service Provider taking the IT in high-performing businesses to the next level.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a driven, process orientated Head of PMO, capable of driving change and managing multiple priorities to lead and manage our PMO function.
As a growing business and any experience with integration of systems and teams through acquisition would be advantageous.
Developing, leading and managing the PMO function you will :
- Manage and improve upon reporting frameworks that tracks performance
- Instigate Project Delivery best practice, governance and standards.
- Standardising project methodology, documentation and processes.
- Develop a full project lifecycle process to ensure that project
- Reporting to senior stakeholders preparation of management packs, forecasting for resource demand against planned projects.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Technical Managers across the business to assess the demand, supply and capacity of human resources.
- Hold Project Managers accountable and escalate where needed.
- Ensure project plans are executed and completed on time and within budget.
Ideally you should come from a Managed Service or IT Services background and ideally will have one of the following qualifications (PRINCE2, PMI, APM, PMO Learning) to demonstrate a working knowledge of project management methods, principles, techniques and tools.
Salary : £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year dependant on experience – Please note; This role is fully 100% Home based however you will need to live in a commutable distance to Leeds to visit clients as and when required.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Senior Technical Project Manager/ Head of PMO role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency