Senior Recruitment Consultant – Competitive – Oxford
Bond Williams Oxford are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Based at the impressive Oxford Science Park (OX4) we have turned placing the perfect candidates in perfect roles into an exact science!
As Senior Recruitment Consultant you would focus on a range of specialisms within the STEM sector including life sciences, medical devices, pharmaceutical, space technologies, biotechnology, electronic, mechanical engineering and information technology.
About the role
- This new role will suit those recruiters with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to work for an agile independently owned business.
- You will either come from a science, engineering, Information Technology or space technologies recruitment background.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience specifically focussing on this industry.
- Passionate about driving sales, hitting targets and hungry to succeed.
- Ability to build great relationships.
- Driven, ambitious and resilient.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Why join Bond Williams
- We are an independent family business whose brand is locally respected, but with the challenges and successes of a national recruitment agency.
- You will be stretched as much as you are nurtured; have ownership and responsibility with guidance; and be listened to, recognised, and rewarded.
- You will also benefit from competitive salaries and commission schemes; attractive benefits and holiday packages; and opportunities to win exclusive prizes for performance, such as an overseas family holiday.
- In addition to investing in your personal and professional development, we also invest in the latest technologies and resources to minimise administration and maximise job satisfaction. At Bond Williams, consultants can focus on recruiting, while our support staff supports you.
- We like having fun too, and regularly celebrate achievements with days out, awards and team socials. That is why many of our team have been with us for 5+ years and we hope this longevity will continue with our newer employees.
Should you be interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity as Senior Recruitment Consultant, then email your CV to Peter Knibbs, Recruitment Manager, at [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency