Senior Project Designer – New Milton – Competitive Salary
Senior Project Designer – New Milton – Competitive Salary offered
A Senior Project Designer is required for our prestigious client based in New Milton. As the Senior Project Designer, you will work with clients, suppliers and contractors and be the key link between them and the internal teams to provide and maintain a smooth transition throughout the entire Design & Build process, from taking the client brief through to installation and project completion.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and internal teams ensuring clear communication throughout
- Produce top-class, innovative and contemporary conceptual design work
- Take detailed client briefs, and advising where necessary
- Production of design detailing
- Actively participate in meetings in a conceptual capacity
- Liaise with building control and other external services to ensure that all design work meets required obligations
- Utilise the company’s established design standards. Document control processes and other documentation to produce the most suitable and impactful documentation to ensure client satisfaction
- Present and pitch work successfully with a professional demeanour to clients
- Ensure accurate representation of client briefs, meeting all requirements and requests for projects to run seamlessly
- Support internal teams, Heads of Department and the Group Executive team to ensure project work and all other output is delivered on time to a high standard and all objectives are met.
Skills and qualifications:
- A proven track record with a minimum of 5-8 years in Conceptual Design in the Design & Build Industry
- A Professional qualification in Interior Design or Architecture (desirable) however, equivalent in proven skills or knowledge will be considered
- Knowledge and understanding of Building regulations
- Understanding of how commercial Design & Build and/or Construction businesses work
- Knowledge of how buildings and building services work and play key roles in design
- Extensive track record of experience in CAT A and CAT B outfits, successfully pitching to clients, winning work and working with them following a successful pitch
- A proven track record of success in a Design & Build / Construction Design role
- Excellent understanding of texture, textiles, materials and furniture; variations in cost-points with a commercial understanding of the projects price-point.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] or apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency