Senior IT Technician – Romsey – £35,000 + Benefits
An Assistant IT Manager is required to join an organisation based near Southampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT professional with experience of providing IT support within the organisation.
- To provide IT line support for technical issues of data administration and application software.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining server environments, including Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Windows Server Update Services, Key Management Service and Virtual Servers
- Maintain and develop full up -to-date inventories for hardware and software.
- Assist with the implementation of new systems, hardware and software.
- Excellent communication skills and passion for delivering exceptional service.
Working hours are 8.30-5.00 Monday to Thursday and 8.30-4.30 Friday
Salary and Benefits
Salary £28,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Benefits include, private health care, pension scheme, health cash plan and 31 days holiday
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Assistant IT Managers role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Infrastructure Engineer, Systems Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Second Line Support, Technical Engineer, Technical Consultant, IT Engineer, Azure, Microsoft 365, 3rd Line Support Engineer
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency