Senior IT Support Engineer – Hybrid/Poole – £40,000 -£50,000
Senior IT Support Engineer – Hybrid/Poole – £40,000 – £50,000
Working as part of a wider team to resolve 3rd Line queries. The ideal candidate will have great technical skills as well as communication skills.
- Previous experience in a 3rd Line or Senior Support Role.
- Excellent Microsoft Windows platforms and Microsoft 365 & Azure knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Servers
- Active Microsoft certifications
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Active Directory, Virtualization, IIS, and Operating Systems
- Highly experience in DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO
- Skilled with MS Exchange (on premise and cloud based)
- Demonstrable networking knowledge covering LAN/VLAN/WAN technologies
- Advanced knowledge of networking and connectivity, including routers, firewalls (Fortigate) and Managed switches
- Experience with SharePoint
You will be required on occasions to travel to site when required for incident resolution, therefore a full, clean driving license is essential.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency