Senior IT Project Manager – Poole/Remote UK £Excellent + Bonus
Senior IT Project Manager required for multiple IT projects, Infrastructure/Cloud/ERP, for an established and expanding Dorset based business.
The site is based at Poole in Dorset, however this opportunity is offered on a on site / Hybrid or fully remote basis.
- Project managing multiple short or long-term, concurrent, customer-facing IT application and infrastructure projects (including ERP and Cloud)
- Holding overall responsibility for the performance of the project from the point of order through to completion
- Managing projects in line with the agreed deliverable, project management service, and quality management plans
- Interacting with clients and colleagues daily
- Some pre-sales responsibilities, such as providing project management assistance and overviews to the sales team for presales opportunities, and assisting in pipeline opportunity planning
- Experience in a project management role, specifically delivering a significant number of multiple, simultaneous projects to external SME customers
- Good background in resource planning and management
- Experience in managing project budgets
- Experience of operating rigorous change control procedures
- Experience of risk analysis/mitigation strategies
- Prince 2 qualifications (desirable)
- Effective communicator, professional demeanour, leadership skills, and a can-do attitude
- Any experience of delivering implementations in line with business applications such as ERP and/or infrastructure solutions, as well as experience in project costing, would be advantageous
- Regular bonuses
- Company-funded industry recognised certified training courses/qualifications
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Team culture
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
How to Apply: To apply for the Senior IT Project Managers role submit your cv to this application or email [email protected] or Telephone; Charmaine Padfield 01202 233 Ext 4.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency