Senior IT Engineer/Consultant – Bristol £45,000 pa + Car
Senior IT Engineer /Consultant is required to join a national and reputable managed service IT supplies in Bristol.
The role will be to provide end customers with effective IT Services, including both the implementation of new solutions and the maintenance of existing solutions
Main duties will include;
- Carry out technical implementations including server, network and application deployments, working alone or as part of a team both remotely and at client sites
- Providing technical leadership and troubleshooting guidance to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line engineers for high end technical queries where required
- Creation and maintenance of standard builds for the project and support teams to use for all software and hardware deployments, documenting proven best practice
- Investigate 4th line technical support issues which have been escalated through the Service Desk relating to relating to incidents across the customer estate
- Provide technical design guidance to Project Managers during planning phases of projects
- Take part in presales design activity where required for all technologies
- Carry out new customer audits to a high level to document systems and provide recommendations for improvements
- Help maintain technical documentation for the customer estate
- Make recommendations for continual service improvement through adoption of new technologies
Technical requirements to include;
3 years minimum experience of implementing:
- MS windows Server based systems
- MS Exchange
- Enterprise Storage
- MS SQL Server
- Active Directory
- Windows Network Services and Citrix
- Microsoft MCSE
- VMware VCP
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is around £45,000 – depending on experience, plus a company car or monthly car allowance. The benefits package is very competitive.
Covid-19 & Remote Working:
The company is currently operating a remote working policy during the pandemic. However, this role offers remote working on a more permanent basis with the expectation that some travel to the office in Bristol will be required on an ad-hoc basis after restrictions are lifted. You will, therefore, need to be able to commute on such occasions.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Senior IT Engineer/Consultant vacancy. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams via – [email protected]
Keywords: Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Microsoft Engineer, Technical Specialist, Technical Consultant, Infrastructure Consultant, Microsoft Cloud, 3rd Line Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Technical Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, O365, Active Directory.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency