Senior Fund Accounting Administrator – Wimborne up to £30K
Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are recruiting a Senior Fund Accounting Administrator for an investment business based in the Wimborne area.
Working as part of a small team you will be an integral part of the company’s Operations and Oversights team:
* Production and filing annual and interim report and accounts for each fund
* Oversight checking of financial statements, recording status and implementing changes
* Assisting with monitoring reviews using a risk-based approach
* Due diligence of proposed new service providers
* Assisting with research into technical and legislative changes of FCA and FRC regulations
* Assisting with review and production of the Oversight Framework and maintenance and development of the company’s other Oversight standards, policies and procedures
You will need to have a strong accounting background ideally gained within Financial Services and be familiar with financial statements/report and accounts etc, potentially have a part qualification or related degree, strong analytical qualities, be able get into the detail and investigate errors as well as strong IT skills, particularly Excel and the ability to multi-task in an environment with ever-changing priorities.
A good working environment is offered, a hybrid home/office working arrangement, 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, private medical, ability to buy/sell holiday, on site parking and study support/leave.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency