Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Warwickshire
Senior Embedded Software Engineer required to contribute to the design and implementation of software for our client’s product in line with related standards and internal quality procedures.
* Production of effective documental stack satisfying applicable norms, standards and internal QMS.
* Production of fully implemented and successfully tested software functionalities, covering all the required steps of the software development life cycle.
* Test and document the correct operation of the software system by executing the required activities.
* Rapid resolution of anomalies in conjunction with other team members.
* Support triaging process for prioritisation and characterisations of anomalies with a multi-disciplinary approach.
* Facilitate trend analysis to identify priorities in problem resolution plan.
* Engineering Degree: BSc (Hons) minimum 2:1 or equivolent professional experience.
* Must have hands-on experience designing and implementing software for complex and safety critical systems.
* Knowledge of Real-Time programming principles and profiling techniques.
* Knowledge of Real-Time Operating Systems.
* Knowledge of relevant programming languages (C mandatory; C++, C# beneficial) and scripting languages supporting the automation of development environment.
Keywords: Embedded; Medical Devices; Development; Design; Code
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency