Senior Developer -Sitecore – UK HOME Based- £Negotiable
Senior Developer- Sitecore required by a leading Digital Agency in Bournemouth.
Offering fully remote working from home opportunities within the UK.
· Leading the delivery of web applications as part of a team
· As part of our delivery team you will be working on a number of things including build sprints, as well as providing support for existing client web sites when required.
· Contribution to designing and architecting applications with the wider team
· Investigating and providing solutions to client problems
· Producing quotes and estimates for requirements
· Producing documentation when required
· Being security conscious of delivered code and keep up to date on security and data protection best practices
· Adapt and work on various projects such as CMS lead websites, writing APIs, integrate with various 3rd party systems / APIs
· Taking ownership of tasks from the outset and ensuring accountability for delivering on time and to the highest standard and quality
· Be a contributing member of the development teams in terms of standards/optimisation improvements, technical excellence and thought leadership
· Line management and mentoring team members
· .NET Development, C#, MVC, .NET Core, Web API
· Sitecore certified would be a plus / +3 years Sitecore experience
· Significant Sitecore exposure (can show experience of builds, upgrades, architecting) – what did they work on, what did they do?
· Understanding of design patterns and their applicability in real life
· Automated build and deployment pipelines, such as Azure DevOps
· Sitecore topologies and architecture
· Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
· Databases MS SQL
Knowledge and exposure of the following would be beneficial:
· Full understanding of Sitecore Helix principles and experience working on Helix solutions
· Sitecore SXA, JSS
· Sitecore Powershell Extensions
· .NET Webforms
· Knowledge infrastructure as code scripting and automation tools, such as ARM templates
· Microservices, Containers, Docker and Kubernetes
· App Services, Azure Functions
· Front End Frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular, Node JS, Blazor
Salary & Benefits
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus benefits.
This role offers full remote working from home options within the UK
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency