Senior Bathroom Project Administrator – Bournemouth – £28,000
Senior Bathroom Project Administrator – Salary £28k (Negotiable) – Bournemouth
Senior Bathroom Project Administrator required for a successful company based in Bournemouth.
Our client works exclusively within the contract and developer market to design, specify and supply quality bathrooms.
As Senior Bathroom Project Administrator this position’s primary purpose is to support with the design, supply, and overall management of various projects.
- Managing several projects as well as supporting the directors
- Creating a specification that meets the brief and maximising the profit potential from a product and operational viewpoint
- Working on New and Ongoing Projects
- Reviewing floorplans, designs/layouts
- Liaising with clients and understanding the brief, design intent and budget
- Daily contact with M&E contractors
- Rolling out the specification with project support
- Chasing through and closing projects
- Account Management
- Creating Presentations & Proposals
- Making specification amendments within EQ quotation software
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Publisher, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) is essential.
- Virtual Worlds or other Design Package experience
Preferred Experience Required
- Minimum 2 Years working within the Bathroom Industry
Please note this is an Office Based role and offers free carparking.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency