Senior Application Developer £40-45,000 Southampton
An opportunity for an Application Developer to join a successful and forward thinking business in Southampton, Hampshire.
An opportunity to be involved in all aspects of new system and application development from concept, design, build, implementation and support without the constraints of excessive bureaucracy so often found in large IT departments.
· Working as part of a team to develop new internal and external applications using Scala and Java
· Assisting in maintaining current applications
· Understanding business requirements and translating to appropriate application design.
Technical Qualifications and Skills:
· University degree
· Strong development skills, with knowledge of Scala and Java preferred and a willingness to learn vital
· Able to work both in a team and individually and to communicate with a wide variety of people, both technical and non-technical
· Passionate to continually learn and develop both through self-study and in-house training.
· A minimum of two year’s previous experience of working in application development.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is competitive offering £30,000 – 45,000 depending on experience plus company bonus scheme.
Benefits include pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a staff discount scheme, and free parking. The company also provides exceptional career progression opportunities through an extensive skills development training plan.
How To Apply:
To apply for the Applications Developer role, please submit your CV. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – Charmaine@bondwilliams.co.uk
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency