Senior Accounts Assistant – Dorchester – up to £30K
Bond Williams Accounting & Finance are recruiting a Senior Accounts Assistant for a well established client based in Dorchester.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a small, friendly team and modern offices.
* Purchase/Sales/Nominal Ledger
* Subcontractor applications and payments
* Monthly salaries and year end routines including auto enrolment and pension admin, RTI, P11Ds
* VAT Returns
* Balance sheet reconciliations, costing queries
* Accounts for a small holding company
* Providing internal cover for other members of the team, e.g. weekly payroll, purchase ledger
* This is a fully office-based role with no remote working available
Good handover with retiring member of staff.
* Good all round accounting experience, including payroll
* Knowledge of CIS and CITB Levy would be an advantage but not essential.
* Suit someone AAT qualified or Qualified by Experience
* Good Excel is essential and knowledge of Access Dimensions an advantage
Excellent working environment, 37.5 hour week, on site parking, private health and death in service after qualifying period.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency