Senior Account Handler
Senior Internal Account Executive – Salary up to £29k DOE – Poole
Our client, a leading insurance company are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Internal Account Executive to join their team.
Focussed on mentoring less experienced colleagues, sharing expertise in order to achieve, whilst ultimately putting the customer first.
- Create documents for new customers, along with any mid-term adjustments and renewals information.
- Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto system in a timely fashion
- Obtain renewal terms for customers, always ensure you’ve explored other options before providing the best available solution.
- Prepare renewal closings from meeting minutes and ensure cover is bound by renewal date
- Deal with Insurer and customer queries about their policies.
- Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers.
- Apply fundamental legal and regulatory policy in relation to internal policies and the insurance contract as required
- Previous experience in the insurance industry is essential, as is having worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLAs.
- Risk aware in handling customer information, 100% customer centric, focussed on the best possible outcome for our customers at all times.
- Due diligence and process driven to deadlines, task focused, results oriented and takes initiative when assisting team members!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, confident when building and maintaining rapport, strong planning and analytical skills with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS office
- Eligible to work in the UK
Currently holding or working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications, Dip CII or FIT would be an advantage.
Working Hours Mon- Fri 9am -5pm
If you are interested in the Senior Internal Account Executive role or would like more information, please apply online or email your CV to [email protected].
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency