SAP Data Administrator – Up to 32k – Crawley
A SAP Data Administrator is required by a global medical technology company in Crawley to work with the shared services team in supporting SAP transactions in the service and repair of medical equipment.
As a SAP Data Administrator, you will:
- Administer purchase orders and create stock transfer orders
- Ensure data is accurate including correcting the technical support department data entry errors
- Support company changes including staff training and holiday cover
- Become the go to person for data entry and process queries for the technical service department SAP system
Experience required for a SAP Data Administrator includes:
- Minimum 2 years using SAP (SAP S/4HANA ideally)
- Excellent administrative skills and a keen eye for detail
- Good communicator with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial for the role
The ideal candidate will be a good team worker and mentor for any queries using the SAP system. The role is office based in Crawley with the possibility of a couple of days home working.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Keywords: SAP| Data| Administration| Medical| Salesforce
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency