SAP Business One Consultant – UK based – £Competitive
An ERP Consultant is required by a successful and growing company. This position involves all aspects of the project lifecycle and implementation of SAP B1.
- Provide the full range of technical services around the SAP Business One software for SME’s
- Facilitate and coordinate with various departments all stages of the project lifecycle, including pre-sales, project requirements analysis, proof of concept, installation, configuration, training, data migration, and go-live.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, providing regular, meaningful support throughout the implementation process
- Stay updated with new releases of SAP and other ERP software solutions, and maintain a good understanding of capabilities, features, and limitations
- Provide post go-live support and ensure software transitions are successful
- Experience in a similar customer-focussed software consultancy role
- Knowledge of SAP Business One
- Experience in all areas of SAP B1 implementation and project management (requirement definition, project costing, installation, configuration, and training)
- Understanding of core logistical business processes and financials
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports (or similar)
- Awareness of ISO Information Security
- Exceptional communication skills, competent in dealing with customers at various levels
- Full UK driving license
- Any knowledge of SQL, HANA, Crystal Xcelsius or Boyum B1UP would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience, plus excellent performance related bonuses, incentives and benefits.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – Charmaine@bondwilliams.co.uk
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency