SAP Business One Consultant – Competitive Salary
An ERP Consultant focusing on SAP Business One products is required by a successful and growing company. This position would be ideal for an individual that is enthusiastic, versatile and enjoys getting involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle and implementation of SAP B1 solutions.
This is a key role for a Technical Consultant to deliver project milestones on time and on budget. It is a customer-centric position where delivery of client’s requirements is of paramount importance.
The successful candidate may be located anywhere in the UK and work remotely, however there will be a requirement to travel to client sites fairly regularly with some overnight stays.
- Provide the full range of technical services around the SAP Business One software for SME’s
- Facilitate and coordinate with various departments all stages of the project lifecycle, including pre-sales, project requirements analysis, proof of concept, installation, configuration, training, data migration, and go-live.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, providing regular, meaningful support throughout the implementation process
- Stay updated with new releases of SAP and other ERP software solutions, and maintain a good understanding of capabilities, features, and limitations
- Provide post go-live support and ensure software transitions are successful
- Experience in a similar customer-focussed software consultancy role
- Knowledge of SAP Business One
- Experience in all areas of SAP B1 implementation and project management (requirement definition, project costing, installation, configuration, and training)
- Understanding of core logistical business processes and financials
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports (or similar)
- Awareness of ISO Information Security
- Exceptional communication skills, competent in dealing with customers at various levels
- Full UK driving license
- Any knowledge of SQL, HANA, Crystal Xcelsius or Boyum B1UP would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience, plus excellent performance related bonuses, incentives and benefits.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the SAP Business One ERP Consultant role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: ERP Consultant, Technical Consultant, IT Consultant, Software Consultant, Application Consultant, SAP Business One, SAP B1
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency