Salesforce Administrator – Oxford – £Competitive
A rapidly growing technology start up in Oxford are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to implement and manage the CRM. The Salesforce Administrator will be joining the business at an exciting time of rapid expansion, following unprecedented commercial success and recent extensive investment.
The company have a fantastic culture and are highly collaborative, the common theme being a real interest and energy around their technology, and an appetite for continuous development and really pushing the envelope on what can be achieved.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for:
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce
- Managing updates and enhancements of the system
- Building reports and managing dashboards
- Training of staff on best practice
- Setting up KPIs to support business planning and performance
There is an excellent salary on offer and the benefits package includes private health, flexible and remote working plus a company share scheme.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency