Sales Team Manager – Bournemouth – up to £40K OTE £55-60K
Sales Team Manager – Bournemouth – Salary up to £40K OTE £55-60K
A Sales Team Manager is required for our client based in Bournemouth working for a learning provider to manage the Customer Service and Sales Executives. The role will involve day to day management of performance, training, and development. The role will also require targets and deadlines to be achieved.
- Accountable for their Team achieving their Sales KPI’s.
- Day to day management and performance management of team members.
- Responsible for the daily CRM/Lead Management and distributing to your team.
- Support team members with their personal development by arranging training/coaching.
- Ensure personal Sales KPI’s are achieved in line with monthly/daily company targets.
- Handling chat enquires and inbound calls from potential customers, which include sending emails and texts.
- Making outbound calls to warm leads who have expressed an interest in enrolling with us.
- Support the recruitment of new members of your Sales team by interviewing candidates with HR.
- Assisting the Head of Sales with additional managerial duties or other Sales related tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of effective leadership in a targeted contact centre environment – preferably a Sales environment.
- A determined and driven attitude with a confident approach.
- An articulate individual with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people by phone and email.
- Understand the importance of leading by example
- Previous experience of lead management, use of a CRM and the reporting functions it holds.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent knowledge of the private education and distance learning environments – desirable but not essential
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency