Sales & Purchase Ledger Team Leader – Christchurch to £30K
Our client is a growing and highly successful, award-winning business and as a result of this continued growth pattern they are recruiting a Sales & Purchase Ledger Team Leader (Non Stock) to join their finance department.
Reporting to the Sales & Purchase Ledger Manager you will be overseeing a small team and key responsibilities will be:
- Managing and motivating direct reports, monitoring performance and providing support to team members on issues/escalations
- Weekly reporting to the Sales & Purchase Ledger Manager
- People management to include: 121, team meetings, appraisals, probations, motivation and monitoring performance, training new starters, monitoring lateness/sickness, assisting with hiring, maintaining a training matrix, recognise high performance and accomplishments
- Review non stock supplier reconciliations on a monthly basis ensuring queries are being resolved in a timely manner
- Monitoring of Aged Debtors and Non Stock Creditors to identify risks
- Close monitoring of weekly/monthly payments to ensure payment terms are being adhered to
- Authorise payments set up in the bank once approved by senior management
- Ensure any aged debtors are being dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
- Review current costs and identify any areas for savings and share upwardly
- Ensure invoices & expenses are being approved around the business in line with applicable authorisation levels
- Review processes and identify areas for improvement or automation
- Be on hand to support the wider team as required
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate understanding of purchase and sales ledger would be essential, together with supervisory/leadership skills and excellent communication skills. Excellent English, a keen eye for detail and good IT skills especially Excel are also essential.
In return, flexible working hours and home working arrangements available. Stylish, comfortable offices, free parking, bike storage, fresh fruit, tea and coffee, informal dress code and dog friendly offices.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency