Sales Executive – Up to 45k – Reading
We are looking for a Sales Executive for a well-established engineering company in Reading who produce metal and plastic products for the global market. You will be identifying areas for sales growth as well as building and maintaining existing customer relationships.
Responsibilities as a Sales Executive include:
- Identifying areas for growth in new markets, following trends and reaching out to potential clients
- Working with the sales team on achieving targeted growth for the company
- Promote the company’s services to new and existing clients
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts
Experience required for a Sales Executive includes:
- The ability to communicate well at all levels and build good relationships
- B2B sales experience
- Good IT skills in using CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Engineering knowledge preferable with the want to learn and understand company products
The ideal candidate will be proactive and have a strong desire to succeed and achieve targets set. In return you will receive a generous package and company benefits with opportunities to learn and progress. The job role is office based in Reading with a potential for hybrid working after initial training.
To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 01865 546046.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency