Sales and Applications Specialist – Oxford
A world leading organisation who spun out from University of Oxford is seeking an accomplished and commercially astute biochemist or molecular biologist Scientist to join their team as an Application Specialist. As a field based technical specialist, your time will be split between pre- and post-sales support.
Key responsibilities as Sales Application Specialist includes
- Aiding in the development of customer methods
- Demonstrating methods/proof of concept
- Technical support to the sales team
- Provide customer training and support
- Attend high profile industry conferences, presenting technological advancements
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Scientist to use their wealth of knowledge development/troubleshooting experience to work with a unique product that is already in over one hundred Universities and commercial laboratories around the World.
Keywords: Sales; Marketing; Scientist; Biochemist: Molecular Biologist
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency